CBHUK Hajj 2020 Webinar #2
Hosted by Abdul Akbar
On Monday 22nd June 2020, the Saudi Ministry of Hajj & Umrah announced that the numbers performing Hajj will be “very limited” and that only Muslims from various Nationalities residing in Saudi Arabia will be allowed to perform Hajj 2020. This means all international pilgrims including those from the UK have had their Hajj packages cancelled.
What does this mean for you?
- Where if your Hajj money?
- What are your rights?
Your Questions Answered
- Expert Panel
- Advice & Guidance
Host: Abdul Akbar
- Rashid Mogradia (CEO, CBHUK, Secretariat to the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Hajj & Umrah)
- Prof. Sean McLoughlin (Author, Mapping the UK’s Hajj Sector, University of Leeds)
- Mr Imran Zia (Consultant in Emergency Medicine, London NHS Trust and Hajj Group Doctor)
- Mohammed Naeem (Director of Al Hidaayah Travel Ltd/ Exec Member of LHO)
- Saima Jan (Masterfare TandT, Head of Hajj & Umrah)#
Date: Friday 26th June 2020
Time: 8pm – 9pm BST (UK TIME)
Venue: Online Webinar (link will be sent to registered guests)
Register Online: www.cbhuk.org/webinar
- Chance to ask questions ahead of the event
- The Webinar will be recorded and shared via our social media