CBHUK Hajj 2020 Webinar
Hosted by Abdul Akbar
On Monday 22nd June 2020, the Saudi Ministry of Hajj & Umrah announced that the numbers performing Hajj will be “very limited” and that only Muslims from various Nationalities residing in Saudi Arabia will be allowed to perform Hajj 2020. This means all international pilgrims including those from the UK have had their Hajj packages cancelled.
What does this mean for you? Where if your Hajj money? What are your rights?
Your Questions Answered
- Expert Panel
- Advice & Guidance
- Yasmin Qureshi MP (Chair, All-Party Parliamentary Group on Hajj & Umrah)
- Rashid Mogradia (CEO, CBHUK)
- Shaykh Yunus Dudhwala (Experienced Imam, Trainer and Hajj Guide)
- Abdul Rahman Helbawi (Executive Member of LHO / Director of Dome Tours)
- Zara Mohammed (Assistant SG, Muslim Council of Britain)
Date: Tuesday 23rd June 2020
Time: 6pm – 7pm BST (UK TIME)
Venue: Online (Limited availability, link will be sent to registered guests)
- Chance to ask questions ahead of the event
- Webinar will be recorded and shared via our social media
Comments are closed.