Send your cheques, postal orders or completed forms to:
CBHUK, Commerce House, 346B ST Helens Road, Bolton, BL3 3RR
Please check the following when sending postal donations to our donation department.
- Ensure the address is correct and legible.
- Ensure there is a return address written on the back of the parcel or envelope.
- As mail is now priced according to weight and size, please ensure that it is correctly stamped.
- Please make sure any cheques, postal orders and forms are completed in full and signed prior to posting.
- If a receipt is required, you may wish to enclose a stamped addressed envelope to help reduce the charity’s administrative costs.
- Make your cheques, postal orders, etc. payable to: The Council of British Hajjis
Please do not send cash by post. CBHUK will not be held liable for any money lost in the post.
If you wish CBHUK to claim gift aid on your donation, click here to fill in the gift aid form.
To learn more about Gift Aid, please click here.
Comments are closed.