[important] IF YOU REQUIRE A JAB FOR TONIGHT, PLEASE TURN UP AT 7PM, THERE IS NO NEED TO PRE-ORDER OR BOOK ONLINE FOR THIS EVENT. YOU WILL BE OFFERED A JAB ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS[/important]
Email sent to all those who have pre-booked:
Re: Hajj Vaccination Clinic Yorkshire 4/10/11 – UPDATE
Due to the popularity of the clinic, the programme for the evening has been changed as follows:
Programme for the evening:
6:00pm – 6:45pm Registration & Vaccinations commence
6:45pm – 7:00pm Magrib prayers
7:00pm – 8:00pm Hajj Vaccinations
On arrival please follow the signs to the Hajj clinic through the main entrance at the Al-Hikmah Centre and report to the registration desk where you will be given your booking details, asked to pay (if you haven’t already done so) and your call number.
You will be seen to on a first come first served basis, please be patient during this time.
Kindly bring your proof of payment and booking reference number with you.
If you have received multiple copies of this email, then this is because you specified the same email address for other named bookings.
We will be carrying limited spare vaccinations and will be offered on a first come first served basis so bring any friends or family who maybe thinking about going for Hajj or Umrah next year so that they too can benefit from this service. Remember the ACWY jab is valid for 5 years in the UK and 3 years for Hajj and Umrah.
Please ensure you arrive by 7:15pm in order to be seen on time.
We look forward to seeing you tonight.
- All bookings made up until 3/10/11 @ 11am have been confirmed and have all been emailed a unique reference number. If you have not received the number please email us with your full name and DOB.
- Bookings made online after 11am on 3/10/11 are put on a waiting list and will be emailed your reference number by 3pm on 4/10/11.
- A Payment of £25 per vaccination is payable on the night if you have not already done so. (If you have paid then please bring your proof of payment with
you and quote your reference number
- Our phone lines can be busy so please email us for faster response
- If you have booked online and not had a response or have a query, please
contact us immediately
- You may still turn up to the clinic without a booking refernce number and
you will be offered any spare vaccinations on a first come first served basis
after 8:15pm only subject to payment of £25 being made.
Tuesday October 4, 2011
Introducing The Council of British Hajjis Meningococcal (ACWY) vaccination service for pilgrims travelling for Hajj and Umrah.
[A FREE vaccination certificate will be issued].
A meningococcal [ACWY] vaccination and certificate is a mandatory visa requirement for those travelling for Hajj and Umrah.
The clinic is being supported by the IMWS as a community initiative.
For directions to Al-Hikmah Centre click here
You will need to book and pay in advance.