Health at Hajj Webinar 2022
Organised by the Multi-Award Winning Charity: CBHUK
Multimedia Guide Presented in English by:
Dr Imran Zia
Clinical Director Emergency Medicine, Barts Health NHS Trust
Experienced Hajj Group Medical Advisor and Hajj Guide
- Pre Departure Health Advice
- Health During Hajj
- Practical Tips & Advice
- Interactive Q&A
Date: Thursday 23rd June 2022
Time: 6pmam-6:45pm (London Time)
Venue: Online via Zoom
Hajj & Umrah Travel Shop
Pre-Order your Hajj & Umrah Travel Essentials at https://cbhuk.org/shop
Hajj PCR Tests
Hajj Pilgrims coming from outside Saudi Arabia for Hajj 2022 are required to submit a negative Covid-19 PCR Test 72hrs before departure.
Order your kit from only £29 https://cbhuk.org/fit-to-fly-test/
This event is open to all the family. Booking Required.
Not to be missed if you are planning on going Hajj this year or in the future or just want to learn about the 5th pillar of Islam – The Hajj.
Don’t forget to bring a pen and notepad!
This Webinar is for all the family and anyone interested in learning about the 5th pillar of Islam.
- Entry subject to our standard T&C’s.
- Ticket sales are to cover the cost of hosting the event.
- Please note that your name and any identifying information you share with us will remain confidential.
- By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the group’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform the event organiser on the day / turn off webcam.
Comments are closed.