A Meningococcal (ACWY) vaccination and certificate is a mandatory visa requirement for those travelling for Hajj and Umrah.
- If your planning to go Umrah (or Hajj) then you will need a Meningitis ACWY Vaccination & Proof of immunisation in the form of a certificate when you submit your passport for an Umrah Visa.
- The vaccinations are administered by our medical practitioners and a FREE vaccination certificate will be issued.
- The vaccination certificate is valid for a period of 5 years.
- This is a not-for-profit service which has been running for over 10 years.
- Travel Health & Safety Advice
- Booking a Pilgrimage Package Advice
Please note: You are advised to book early to avoid issues in getting an appointment with your local GP or Pharmacy.
T&C’s Apply. We reserve the right to cancel the event, or postpone the event if there are not sufficient numbers booked.
Comments are closed.